This range session is for those that havecompleted the Online License To Carry class.
Pre-registration and pre-payment are required. See our calendar below for available dates and locations.
Pistol Qualification is $50
This fee covers the 1-hour of shooting / safety training (state required), target, and eye & hearing protection.
The range fee is NOT included in the fees above (usually $10-20, depending on the range).
Each Student will need the following items tocomplete the live fire portion of training:
- Printed copy of your LTC-101 Completion Certificate (additional $25 fee if we must do it via email after the range session).
- Footwear that covers the entire foot (mandatory)
- A shirt with a conservative neckline (to protect against hot brass)
- Handgun: No minimum caliber required for LTC… a .22 will do.
- It no longer matters if you qualify with a revolver or semi-auto
- Handguns should be in clean and safe working order
- Firearms must be transported in a case, holster, or bag when entering/leaving the range
- At least TWO empty magazines required for semi-autos
- The State does NOT allow the use of handgun-mounted lasers or optics for LTC qualifications.
- Ammunition: Minimum 50 rounds of brass-cased, factory ammo. No reloads.
Eye protection, hearing protection, and targets will be provided. Feel free to bring your own eye and hearing protection.
This range session is a proficiencydemonstration… NOT a “Learn To Shoot” class. Please let us know if you would like a basic handgun or refresher course. https://goheeled.com/basic/
Subject to Terms and Conditions.
!!!!!! Reschedules are allowed, with advance notice. No refund or reschedules for “No-Shows”.!!!!!!!!
1015 N. School St. Boerne, TX 78006
Cro Arms Texas
1206 FM 1462 Alvin, TX 77511
D Gun Range
11325 Eastex Fwy, Houston, TX 77093
The below individuals DO NOT HAVE TO SHOOT and are exempt from the range training. Just take the online class and apply with the State.
- Active and Reserve Military and Veterans with a military firearms qualification in the last 10 years
- Must have written proof showing the date of the qualification
- Texas State Correctional Officers
- County Jailers that have completed firearms training as part of their employment